FHS elects royalty hopefuls, homecoming activities
Fredericksburg High School is celebrating Homecoming 2016 with a football game, crowning of a king and queen and other special activities on Friday.
Highlighting the week will be the FHS varsity football game against Hondo at 7:30 p.m. on Friday night at FHS Stadium.
The new FHS Homecoming king and queen will be crowned during halftime ceremonies and a dance will take place on Saturday.
Nominees for Homecoming queen and their parents include:
• Lindsey Behrends, daughter Amy and Clark and Behrends;
• Riley Cohn, daughter of Camille and Joe Cohn;
• Kinsey Stevens, daughter of Missy Stevens and Mike Stevens;
• Mandy Yocham, daughter of Dana and Howard Yocham, and
• Katelyn Zuberbueler, daughter of Kim and Robert Zuberbueler.
Nominees for Homecoming king and their parents are:
• Jesus Aguilar Robledo, son of Veronica Robledo and Jesus Aguilar Sr.;
• Bryce Bowers, son of Audri and Chip Bowers;
• Wade Davis, son of Jan and Jim Davis;
• Langston James, son of Michelle and Clay James, and
• Neil Loth, son of Debbie Loth and the late Chip Loth.
The queen nominees will be escorted by their fathers while the king nominees will be escorted by their mothers.
The Fredericksburg High School Exes will be supplying crowns, sashes and flowers. On hand to present the crowns on Friday night will be exes Felicia Anderson and Kimberly Schumann.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!