HCM’s Pope to address Chamber leader breakfast
Jayne Pope, CEO of Hill Country Memorial (HCM) will be the featured presenter at the upcoming Leaders Breakfast at 7 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 20 in the new Event Center at 4.0 Cellars, 10354 E. Highway 290.
Leaders Breakfast is a quarterly event that is jointly produced by the Fredericksburg Chamber of Commerce, Gillespie County Economic Development Commission and Fredericksburg Convention & Visitor Bureau.
The event, at which a continental breakfast and coffee will be served, is free to attend, but advance reservations are required.
Reservations may be made by calling the Chamber office at 997-5000. Attendance is limited to 80, with fewer than 20 seats remaining as of Friday.
Pope will present an interactive case study on the hospital’s continuing journey of improvement and excellence.
While HCM is Gillespie County's largest employer, the strategy that led them to national prominence can drive improvement at businesses of any size.
Key presentation take-aways will include:
• Getting started through an honest assessment of where you are.
• Building an organizational culture around shared values.
• Specific ways to create big change through incremental improvement.
• Establishing meaningful metrics to track your success.
• Keeping your eyes on the horizon for what's next.