Girls learn baking is 'easy as pie'
Kadence Wilson keeps a very close eye to make sure all the mix doesn’t come out at once. The baking class which took place Monday through today, Wednesday, was sponsored by FISD’s Community Education program. — Standard-Radio Post/Autumn Bernhard
- Out of the shadows: Independent thriller ‘The Gift’ comes from nowhere to shine
- Gangsta rap biopic ‘Straight Outta Compton’ a compelling, worthy film
- Superhero movie ‘Fantastic Four’ falls flat on its cinematic face
- X Marks The Spot: Geocaching combines technology, treasure hunts
- ‘Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation’ packs on punches thanks to its leading man