Sheep, Goat Raisers' Auxiliary to meet June 2 at Cave Creek
Hill Country Texas Sheep and Goat Raisers Association Auxiliary will meet Monday, June 2, at 9:30 a.m. in the social hall at St. Paul Lutheran Church at Cave Creek.
Wayne Seipp, district conservationist for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, will discuss the new Farm Bill as well as other programs that NRCS offers rural landowners.
Scholarship recipients will be announced, and the auxiliary will be voting to update by-laws.
Dues are payable at the meeting along with completed membership forms. The forms will be available at the meeting for new members.
A catered picnic lunch for $15 will follow the meeting.
To make reservations, call the designated contact person or contact Suzy Stewart at 669-2204.
Guests are welcome.
- 'Exodus' lacks both gods, kings in Hollywood's latest Biblical epic
- Area stores show creativity in Christmas decorations
- Redmayne transforms as famed physicist in 'Theory of Everything"
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' fails to live up to standard set by original film
- 'Hunger Games' sequel saved by its 'Mockingjay'