Tenth-ranked Ladyhorns keep winning streak alive
By Danny Hirt —
Currently ranked in 10th place in the Texas Girls Coaches Association for 1A softball, the Harper Ladyhorns are letting the magic roll on with a pair of victories during the past week.
After storming past Medina on the road Friday 18-2, HHS won again at Center Point last night by an 18-0 margin.
The Ladyhorns will travel to Weimar Friday for a non-district encounter at 7 p.m., then return home Tuesday to face league opponent Mason in a 6 p.m. game.
Harper 18, Center Point 0
After grabbing an early 1-0 lead in the first inning, the Ladyhorns exploded for nine runs in the top of the second frame as they powered their way to an 18-0 victory at Center Point Tuesday night.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- Billie boys soccer season ends in regional finals
- FHS boys advance to state tourney after second place finish at regionals
- Seven varsity netter prepare for regional tourney next week
- Ladyhorns dominate district standings with pair over victories
- Harper baseball splits pair of loop victories last week