Golfers finish fourth at San Marcos
Fredericksburg High School’s varsity boys’ golf team competed Monday in the San Marcos Invitational tournament at Quail Creek Golf Club and finished in fourth place.
The golf teams’ next games will be Friday and Saturday, Feb. 28-March 1, as the varsity girls will compete in the Brandeis Invitational at Schreiner Golf Club in Kerrville.
Then, the varsity boys and girls teams will compete in the Burnet Invitational March 7-8 at Delaware Springs Golf Club.
FHS’ fourth-place finish of 368 was six points higher than third-place Bowie and four points less than fifth-place Bowie Team 2.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- Billie boys soccer season ends in regional finals
- FHS boys advance to state tourney after second place finish at regionals
- Seven varsity netter prepare for regional tourney next week
- Ladyhorns dominate district standings with pair over victories
- Harper baseball splits pair of loop victories last week