Baseball to host annual Eberle-Boeck tournament
The Fredericksburg High School varsity baseball team will host the 28th annual Fredericksburg Eberle-Boeck Memorial Baseball Tournament Thursday through Saturday, following a 6-1 road loss at Burnet to open the regular season Monday.
Fredericksburg will host the six-team, round robin tournament, which also features teams from Antonian, Llano, McCallum, Regents and St. Andrew’s. The Billies will face Llano Thursday at 4:30 p.m. before taking on Regents Friday at 4:30 p.m. and Antonian at 7 p.m.
Saturday play will consist of three games based on seeding from pool play.
Burnet 6, FHS 1
Opening their regular season on the road, the Billies fell at Burnet 6-1 Monday evening.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- Billie boys soccer season ends in regional finals
- FHS boys advance to state tourney after second place finish at regionals
- Seven varsity netter prepare for regional tourney next week
- Ladyhorns dominate district standings with pair over victories
- Harper baseball splits pair of loop victories last week