FHS, Harper girls win bi-district championships
The Fredericksburg High School varsity girls' basketball team defeated San Antonio Sam Houston 49-29 Monday evening at Boerne Champion High School to win their first round playoff matchup and a bi-district championship.
The Billies will face District 25 champion El Campo, who defeated Smithville 61-41 last night, in the area playoffs later this week.
Details for the area round matchup between Fredericksburg and El Campo are still being negotiated between the two schools. Full information on this contest will appear online and in the print edition of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post when announced by FHS athletics.
Meanwhile, the Harper High School varsity girls' basketball team also won their bi-district playoff game over San Antonio Stacey 60-21 last night at Kerrville Tivy. The Lady 'Horns will face District 26 champion Holland in the area playoffs later this week.
- Billie boys soccer season ends in regional finals
- FHS boys advance to state tourney after second place finish at regionals
- Seven varsity netter prepare for regional tourney next week
- Ladyhorns dominate district standings with pair over victories
- Harper baseball splits pair of loop victories last week