Heritage girls win four straight
By Danny Hirt
The torrid pace of playing four games in a five-day period didn’t seem to bother the Heritage School girls’ varsity basketball players as they captured all four contests.
The Lady Eagles, who averaged just over 60 points per game during the recent swing, won their contests by an average margin of more than 33 points per game.
During that span, Kami Jones averaged 23 ppg while Christina Harpold scored at a 19 ppg clip.
Heritage will travel to San Antonio New Life on Saturday, then return to the Kroc Center in Kerrville to host Seguin Lifegate on Tuesday.
Starting time for both games has been set at 6 p.m.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- Billie boys soccer season ends in regional finals
- FHS boys advance to state tourney after second place finish at regionals
- Seven varsity netter prepare for regional tourney next week
- Ladyhorns dominate district standings with pair over victories
- Harper baseball splits pair of loop victories last week