Heritage boys split four games
By Danny Hirt —
Heritage School’s varsity boys split their last four basketball contests they played during a very busy part of the schedule in the last week.
After topping San Angelo Cornerstone 63-44 Friday in the First Baptist Church gymnasium, the Eagles defeated Seguin Lifegate on the road 70-54 Saturday. But Heritage suffered a 61-47 setback at San Marcos Hill Country Christian Academy Monday, then found the going tough at Selma River City Believers, dropping a 54-51 decision there.
The Eagles will continue their district play Saturday when they travel to San Antonio New Life, then host Seguin Lifegate Tuesday, Jan. 28, in Kerrville’s Kroc Center.
Both games will tip off at 7:30 p.m.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- Billie boys soccer season ends in regional finals
- FHS boys advance to state tourney after second place finish at regionals
- Seven varsity netter prepare for regional tourney next week
- Ladyhorns dominate district standings with pair over victories
- Harper baseball splits pair of loop victories last week