Nolen appointed director at Providence Hall School
Lynn Nolen, M.S., has been appointed as the director of the Providence Hall School by the board of directors.
She will begin her duties July 1.
Leslie Spraggins, the current director, and Elizabeth Beall, co-director, will coninue in positions as development directors for the school.
Spraggins said, “Lynn has the qualities we are looking for in appointing a director for Providence Hall — leadership, integrity, vision and experience with traditional learners and students with learning differences.”
“We are very excited to have someone of this caliber lead our school,” Beall added.
Nolen is currently the director of learning services at The Hockaday School in Dallas, having served in this position for 10 years.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- 'Exodus' lacks both gods, kings in Hollywood's latest Biblical epic
- Area stores show creativity in Christmas decorations
- Redmayne transforms as famed physicist in 'Theory of Everything"
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' fails to live up to standard set by original film
- 'Hunger Games' sequel saved by its 'Mockingjay'