Year in Review: Youth make news throughout 2013
The youth of Gillespie County continued to make headlines throughout the year.
Ilsa Marie Doss, daughter of Sandra and Steven Doss of London, was the first baby born at Hill Country Memorial Hospital in 2013. She was born at 4:20 p.m. on Jan. 2, weighing eight pounds, 10 ounces, and was delivered by Dr. Michael Campbell.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- 'Exodus' lacks both gods, kings in Hollywood's latest Biblical epic
- Area stores show creativity in Christmas decorations
- Redmayne transforms as famed physicist in 'Theory of Everything"
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' fails to live up to standard set by original film
- 'Hunger Games' sequel saved by its 'Mockingjay'