Heritage girls fall to Waldorf
The Heritage School girls’ basketball team will try to bounce back from a 51-31 home loss to Austin Waldorf School on Nov. 26 when it hosts Johnson City on Friday, Dec. 20.
That contest will be played in the gymnasium at First Baptist Church, and will tip off at 6 p.m.
Waldorf bests Heritage
Austin Waldorf School scored 15 points in each of the first two periods on its way to a 51-31 victory over the Heritage Lady Eagles on Tuesday, Nov. 26.
The game was played in the First Baptist Church gymnasium.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- Billie boys soccer season ends in regional finals
- FHS boys advance to state tourney after second place finish at regionals
- Seven varsity netter prepare for regional tourney next week
- Ladyhorns dominate district standings with pair over victories
- Harper baseball splits pair of loop victories last week