Church-to-Church Walk planned Tuesday night
The annual Church-to-Church Walk, hosted by the Gillespie County Ministerial Association, is scheduled for 6 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 17 beginning from St. Mary’s Catholic Church.
The long-time Fredericksburg tradition will move from St. Mary’s Catholic Church, to Zion Lutheran Church, to Bethany Lutheran Church, and conclude at Holy Ghost Lutheran Church.
“This year’s theme will be titled, ‘Visits Along the Way,’ as brief scriptures and prayers will be offered at each church stop along the route,” said the Rev. Bobby Vitek, spokesman. “A new feature this year will be the singing of Christmas carols in each church.”
The event is free and the public is invited.
Refreshments and fellowship will be offered at the conclusion of the walk at the Holy Ghost Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall at the corner of South Adams and East San Antonio streets.
- 'Exodus' lacks both gods, kings in Hollywood's latest Biblical epic
- Area stores show creativity in Christmas decorations
- Redmayne transforms as famed physicist in 'Theory of Everything"
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' fails to live up to standard set by original film
- 'Hunger Games' sequel saved by its 'Mockingjay'