Church-to-Church Walk planned Tuesday night
The annual Church-to-Church Walk, hosted by the Gillespie County Ministerial Association, is scheduled for 6 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 17 beginning from St. Mary’s Catholic Church.
The long-time Fredericksburg tradition will move from St. Mary’s Catholic Church, to Zion Lutheran Church, to Bethany Lutheran Church, and conclude at Holy Ghost Lutheran Church.
“This year’s theme will be titled, ‘Visits Along the Way,’ as brief scriptures and prayers will be offered at each church stop along the route,” said the Rev. Bobby Vitek, spokesman. “A new feature this year will be the singing of Christmas carols in each church.”
The event is free and the public is invited.
Refreshments and fellowship will be offered at the conclusion of the walk at the Holy Ghost Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall at the corner of South Adams and East San Antonio streets.
- Out of the shadows: Independent thriller ‘The Gift’ comes from nowhere to shine
- Gangsta rap biopic ‘Straight Outta Compton’ a compelling, worthy film
- Superhero movie ‘Fantastic Four’ falls flat on its cinematic face
- X Marks The Spot: Geocaching combines technology, treasure hunts
- ‘Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation’ packs on punches thanks to its leading man