Holy Ghost Church to host nativity displays Friday through Sunday, Dec. 6-8
Holy Ghost Lutheran Church will feature its annual nativity display Friday through Sunday, Dec. 6-8.
The nativities will be on display in the Holy Ghost Fellowship Hall at the corner of South Adams and East San Antonio streets on Friday, Dec. 6, from 6-9 p.m.; Saturday Dec. 7, from 5:30-7:30 p.m.; and Sunday, Dec. 8, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The event is free with free refreshments being offered.
“[The display] begins immediately following the Fredericksburg Christmas night parade,” said the Rev. Bobby Vitek. “This new tradition has been going on now for five years and has really caught on. Literally, hundreds of nativities will be set up for all to enjoy. Some are a century old, others come from Europe, some are homemade, and some have been in families for many generations. It’s quite a sight to experience.”
More information is available by calling the church office at 997-2288.
- 'Secret of the Tomb' helps viewers bid farewell to Robin Williams
- 'Exodus' lacks both gods, kings in Hollywood's latest Biblical epic
- Area stores show creativity in Christmas decorations
- Redmayne transforms as famed physicist in 'Theory of Everything"
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' fails to live up to standard set by original film