Golden Hub to hose spaghetti dinner Friday
The Golden Hub Community Center’s annual spaghetti dinner will be held Friday, Nov. 8, beginning with a complimentary wine mixer from 5:30-6 p.m.
Dinner will be served from 6-7:30 p.m.
Tickets are $8 in advance and $9 at the door.
The menu will be spaghetti with Italian meat sauce, garden salad with tomato basil vinaigrette, herbed garlic bread, strawberry cheesecake, tea, water and lemonade.
Proceeds benefit the Golden Hub programs and activities.
More information is available from the Hub at 997-7131.
- 'Exodus' lacks both gods, kings in Hollywood's latest Biblical epic
- Area stores show creativity in Christmas decorations
- Redmayne transforms as famed physicist in 'Theory of Everything"
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' fails to live up to standard set by original film
- 'Hunger Games' sequel saved by its 'Mockingjay'