Whistle Pik Galleries to host annual Fall Show
Three award-winning national artists will be featured in Whistle Pik Galleries’ annual Fall Show in November and December.
Featured will be oil and water color painter Sonya Terpening, oil painter Robert Peters and bronze sculptor Mick Doellinger.
An opening reception will be held on Friday, Nov. 1, from 6-8 p.m., and all three artists will be in attendance.
The following day, “An Afternoon with the Artists” will be held from 2-4 p.m.
Those attending the afternoon event will get the opportunity to visit individually with the artists in the gallery.
The show will hang in the gallery through December and is available for viewing Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 425 East Main Street.
The public is invited to all events.
To preview the show, visit the events page at www.whistlepik.com.
For the rest of this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- 'Exodus' lacks both gods, kings in Hollywood's latest Biblical epic
- Area stores show creativity in Christmas decorations
- Redmayne transforms as famed physicist in 'Theory of Everything"
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' fails to live up to standard set by original film
- 'Hunger Games' sequel saved by its 'Mockingjay'