Heritage volleyball splits pair
By Danny Hirt —
Heritage School split its two volleyball games played during the past week, starting with Thursday’s victory at San Antonio Rainbow Hills (25-17, 25-16, 25-6), followed by a four-game loss last night at Gateway Christian School, also played in the River City.
Tuesday’s scores were 24-26, 25-14, 24-26 and 18-25. More details from this match will appear in next week’s Fredericksburg Standard Radio-Post.
With a playoff bid looming on the horizon, the Lady Eagles will play their final two regular season matches, starting with a trip to San Angelo to take on Cornerstone on Saturday, Oct. 19, at 2 p.m. From there, Heritage returns to San Antonio on Thursday, Oct. 24, to face Towneast at 6 p.m.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- Billie boys soccer season ends in regional finals
- FHS boys advance to state tourney after second place finish at regionals
- Seven varsity netter prepare for regional tourney next week
- Ladyhorns dominate district standings with pair over victories
- Harper baseball splits pair of loop victories last week