Harper cross country runs at McNeil
By Danny Hirt —
Out of a field of 360 runners representing 44 schools, Hope Dillon put in the best performance for the Harper varsity girls’ cross country team, running the course in a time of 13:12 to take 52nd place in Saturday’s McNeil Invitational Meet held at Round Rock High School.
Meanwhile, the top runner for the Harper varsity boys was Drew Stracke who put in a time of 18:57 to finish 92nd out of a group of 406 athletes from 48 schools. The Longhorns captured 32nd place.
Next up is a home triangular meet at Harper on Wednesday, Oct. 16 involving Fredericksburg and Kerrville Tivy high schools.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- Billie boys soccer season ends in regional finals
- FHS boys advance to state tourney after second place finish at regionals
- Seven varsity netter prepare for regional tourney next week
- Ladyhorns dominate district standings with pair over victories
- Harper baseball splits pair of loop victories last week