Heritage volleyball earns pair of district wins
By Danny Hirt
The Heritage School volleyball machine kept rolling along smoothly as the Lady Eagles picked up two more district victories during the past week.
After taking down San Antonio New Life on the road on Thursday, Sept. 26, by scores of 25-15, 25-12 and 25-7, Heritage knocked off Seguin Lifegate last night at home in three games (25-12, 25-11, 25-12).
The season continues Thursday, Oct. 3, when the Lady Eagles entertain San Marcos Hill Country Christian School at 6 p.m. in Fredericksburg’s First Baptist Church gymnasium. Following that contest, Heritage will host San Antonio Castle Hills on Tuesday, Oct. 8, in its final regular season home match. Starting time is set for 6 p.m.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- Billie boys soccer season ends in regional finals
- FHS boys advance to state tourney after second place finish at regionals
- Seven varsity netter prepare for regional tourney next week
- Ladyhorns dominate district standings with pair over victories
- Harper baseball splits pair of loop victories last week