Radiothon planned to benefit New Horizons Center
The New Horizons Benefit Radiothon will be hosted by local radio station KNAF from 4-10 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 14.
Radio listeners will have an opportunity to enjoy music on KNAF 910 AM, while also phoning 997-8696 to pledge their monetary support to the center during its biggest fundraiser of the year.
New Horizons is now in its 25th year of operating a community resource center for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Donations may also be made in person any time at the center, 107 Industrial Loop, or during the program at the KNAF studios, 210 Woodcrest Street.
In addition, donations may be mailed to: New Horizons, P.O. Box 771, Fredericksburg, TX 78624.
For more of this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- 'Exodus' lacks both gods, kings in Hollywood's latest Biblical epic
- Area stores show creativity in Christmas decorations
- Redmayne transforms as famed physicist in 'Theory of Everything"
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' fails to live up to standard set by original film
- 'Hunger Games' sequel saved by its 'Mockingjay'