Heritage Volleyball Falls Tuesday
By Danny Hirt —
The Heritage School Lady Eagles made a run at San Marcos Hill Country Christian School last night, Sept. 3, but came up short, dropping a 3-2 decision.
After dropping the first game (13-25,) the Lady Eagles captured the next two (25-19, 25-22) before losing the fourth contest (19-25.) The fifth and deciding game went the way of the hosts (15-13.)
In Friday action, Aug. 30, Heritage charged back from a one-game deficit to top Seguin Lifegate in another TAPPS District 4 1-A contest.
The Lady Eagles’ record now stands at 6-2. Heritage continues on the court tomorrow, Sept. 5, when it’ll host San Antonio Castle Hills at 6 p.m. at the First Baptist Church of Fredericksburg.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- Billie boys soccer season ends in regional finals
- FHS boys advance to state tourney after second place finish at regionals
- Seven varsity netter prepare for regional tourney next week
- Ladyhorns dominate district standings with pair over victories
- Harper baseball splits pair of loop victories last week