Fredericksburg, Harper place in Lone Star Cup
Both Fredericksburg and Harper high schools placed in the top 10 listings for the UIL Lone Star Cup in their respective divisions.
While the FHS Battlin’ Billies took eighth place in the 3-A standings with 46 points, Harper tied for fifth — with Cayuga and Port Aransas — getting an identical total of 46 points.
The Lone Star Cup recognizes five high schools (one in each of the five UIL classifications) based on their overall team achievement in a variety of sanctioned athletic and academic championships.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- Billie boys soccer season ends in regional finals
- FHS boys advance to state tourney after second place finish at regionals
- Seven varsity netter prepare for regional tourney next week
- Ladyhorns dominate district standings with pair over victories
- Harper baseball splits pair of loop victories last week