Roots concert set June 29
Pioneer Museum will continue its 12th year of the Roots Music Series in the Texas Hill Country, Saturday, June 29, with a “Texas Country Night” lineup of music, food and family fun.
The concert will feature The Rankin Twins at 6:45 p.m. and Gary P. Nunn at 8:10 p.m.
All concerts take place on Saturdays from 6:30-10:30 p.m. with gates opening at 5 p.m. Guests can purchase a meal and refreshments of wine, beer, sodas and water. Parking is free.
Pioneer Museum is located at 325 West Main Street with the event entrance on South Milam Street.
Admission is $12. Children under 18 are free. Net proceeds support the mission of the Gillespie County Historical Society.
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- 'Exodus' lacks both gods, kings in Hollywood's latest Biblical epic
- Area stores show creativity in Christmas decorations
- Redmayne transforms as famed physicist in 'Theory of Everything"
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' fails to live up to standard set by original film
- 'Hunger Games' sequel saved by its 'Mockingjay'