Heritage track wins regional titles
It was a double win for the Heritage School track program at the TAPPS regional meet held May 3 at Alvin as both the boys’ and girls’ teams captured first place finishes.
The victories came just a week before the state meet slated for this Friday and Saturday at Baylor Stadium in Waco.
The Eagles girls took first with a comfortable 55-point lead over second place Castle Hills First Baptist (164 to 109). Meanwhile, the Heritage boys scooted by on the strength of a one-point advantage over the same school (94 to 93).
For more on this story, read this week’s print and online editions of the Fredericksburg Standard-Radio Post. If you are a print subscriber, your full online subscription is free. All you need to do is call 830-997-2155 to get a password. If you are not a subscriber, call 997-2155 or click on the ‘Subscribe’ button on the left side of the home page and sign up today!
- Billie boys soccer season ends in regional finals
- FHS boys advance to state tourney after second place finish at regionals
- Seven varsity netter prepare for regional tourney next week
- Ladyhorns dominate district standings with pair over victories
- Harper baseball splits pair of loop victories last week